On October 6th, 2015, The 4D Printing & Meta Materials Conference took place at AMOLF in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The conference was successful, attracting over 50 international delegates, and provided great intellectual and social interaction for the participants.
Who was there to speak?
The seminar included a wide variety of topics around 4D Printing and meta materials. Speakers from Stratasys, Recreus, SupraPolix BV, Leiden Institute of Physics, Institute for Complex Molecular Systems (ICMS), Eindhoven University of Technology, Institute of Applied Physics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Nottingham Trent University, TU Delft succeeded in inspiring the international attendees with their thorough and documented presentations.
News and opinions on 4D Printing and meta materials were shared during presentations on interesting topics such as:
- ‘Folding Mechanical Metamaterials’
- ‘Morphing dynamics in light-triggered liquid crystal networks’
- ‘3D optical laser lithography for 3D metamaterial’
- ‘Fabrication of 4D Printing Systems by PolyJet Technology’
- ‘4D Printing: Integrated Properties and Mechatronic Elements in Products’
- ‘3D Printing of Inflatable Elastomeric Tensegrity Structures’
- ‘Elastic filament and printed shoes’
- ‘3D-Printing of Supramolecular Materials’
A photo impression of the full-day conference can be found here.
Take a look at the program of the 2015 edition.
The conference gathered over 50 international attendees and speakers from renowned companies, governmental organisations, research and educational institutes and consultancy firms.
We want to thank all speakers, partners and visitors for their presence. We hope to see you again at the next edition of the 4D Printing & Meta Materials Conference, or during one of Jakajima’s other related conferences.