|If you are interested to give a presentation / paper at the 4D Printing & Meta Materials Conference, please contact us via this page. Make sure to select the correct conference on this page.|
If you are interested how the previous conference program looked like and who were speakers at previous editions, please go to this page.
We are at the edge of a new episode, where technological breakthroughs allow us to create, investigate and dream of a total new range of structured forms of matter.
Two fields emerge strongly:
- 4D Printing offers a streamlined path from idea to full functionality.
- Mechanical meta materials are structured materials with mechanical properties defined by their structure rather than their composition.
Why is this relevant?
These fields offer not only tremendous opportunities for engineers but also for designers as many new applications will arise. Smart materials will solve design/engineering problems, which often arise from limitations of current materials. Applications can range from new materials for shoes and wearables, to applications in robotics and new type of sensors.
The 4D Printing & Meta Materials Conference program will not only cover the academic results but will show how designers and engineers will see future applications and new markets.
- 4D Printing from idea to full functionality
- Smart materials / Meta Materials
- Applications & opportunities for designing and engineering
Get social! Get informed about the conference and other related 3D/4D printing and Meta Materials news by following Twitter, signing up for our newsletter, joining the LinkedIn group or following our Facebook group.