Hiroya Tanaka and Hitomi Kuboki from Keio University SFC will speak at the 4D Printing & Meta Materials Conference, on April 17, during the 3D Printing Event at Brightlands Chemelot Campus in The Netherlands.
We believe one of biggest application fields of 4D Printing is “Smart City”. We will introduce our novel design of “transformable car” and “environmental facade”, and explain updates of our original hardware (multi-head big 3d printer with super soft materials) and software (g-code editing).
About Hiroya Tanaka
Hiroya Tanaka is Professor at Keio University Social Fabrication Lab. BA in Kyoto Univeristy, MA in Kyoto University, Ph,D in Engineering (Civil Engineering) in Tokyo University.
About Hitomi Kuboki
Hitomi Kuboki is a 4th year undergraduate student at Keio University, member of Hiroya Tanaka Laboratory.
About Keio University SFC
One of the oldest private university in Japan.
About 3D Printing Event
On April 16 and April 17, 2019, Brightlands Chemelot Campus in Sittard-Geleen, The Netherlands, will host a two-day 3D Printing Event focused on the entire 3D Printing manufacturing value chain from design to end product.The event will include five dedicated conferences and an exhibition.
- April 16 – 3D Printing Materials Conference – topics: polymers (new materials), metals and multi materials used in 3D Printing
- April 16 – 3D Design & Engineering Conference – topics: 3D design & 3D engineering tools / Visualisation tools, Reverse engineering, Value Engineering / Virtual Engineering, Topology Optimization, Blockchain & more
- April 17 – 3D Printing Post-Processing Conference – topics: All actions that are performed after parts are removed from a 3D printer – issues, solutions & future trends.
- April 17 – AM Integrated Factory Conference – topics: Hybrid manufacturing, Implementation of AM systems as part of an end-to-end production workflow, Implementation of AM systems in the ‘traditional’ production processes
- April 17 – 4D Printing & Meta Materials Conference – topics: 4D Printing from idea to full functionality, Smart materials, Applications & opportunities for designing and engineering
- April 16-17 – Exhibition – Companies active in 3D Printing related fields will be present to showcase the latest developments.
For more information about the event and registration, we invite you to visit https://www.3dprintingevent.com/